Thank you for buying our WordPress Theme. The complete procedure to configure and manage a WordPress Website from the beginning is shown in this documentation in different portions.
What is WordPress CMS?
WordPress is an open source tool which is based on PHP and MySQL to create websites. It is a completely free content management system(CMS) and a strong blogging platform. With this CMS, you can develop websites and solid online apps. You hardly require any knowledge or technical capability to manage it. WordPress has become the most accepted website development software available because of it’s varied aspects like it’s easy usage and flexibility. Learn More
What is a Wordpress Template?
A WordPress template serves as the skin for websites built using the WordPress content management system. A WordPress template is incredibly simple to setup. You may quickly modify the appearance of your WordPress website by installing a new template. A WordPress template comes with all the necessary source files, and you are free to change and expand it however you see fit.
Help and Support
Click here for support:
The template package you downloaded is divided into several folders. Let's take a look at what's in each folder:
-contains template screenshot. Not for production.
- theme -contains wordpress theme files
- "vw-halloween-pro" -this folder contains all the necessary files for the theme.
- "license.txt" -contains license details
- "readme.txt" -contain information about theme images path, font use and usage script
My site was working fine before? Who changed the File Permissions?
Incorrect file permissions may prevent WordPress from creating folders, uploading images, or running certain scripts.
WordPress requires server permissions to manage files and create folders.
- Then, select all folders in the root directory and right-click to select 'File Permissions'.
- wp-config >> permissions window >> check the box read and write >> To proceed, click the OK button.
- The same procedure should be followed for the wp-content folder.
The process of installing a template is very straightforward and easy.
All installation steps can be completed through the WordPress interface. It makes the process more comfortable and faster.
There are two methods for installing the system.
To install a theme using WordPress admin, follow these steps:/h4>
First, log in to your WordPress admin dashboard.
1.Next, navigate to the "Appearance" menu and select "Themes."
2. Once you are on the themes page, click on the "Add New" button located at the top of the page.
3. Select the Upload Theme button.
4. Click the "Browse" button, select the VW Halloween Pro, and then click the "Install Now" button.
5. WordPress will now proceed with installing your selected theme, and upon completion, you will see a success message that includes options to activate the theme or preview it live. Congratulations! Your theme has been successfully installed and set up.
2-Install a Theme using FTP
The second method of installation is to upload the theme via FTP. To use this method, first connect to your site via FTP and navigate to the wp-content/themes folder. Unzip the downloaded theme file and upload only the extracted Total folder to your server.
Next log into your WordPress site and navigate toAppearance >> Themes to activate Total.
To manually install a WordPress Plugin, download the.zip archive and follow the steps below for Upload plugin.
Install Required Plugins:
vw-halloween-pro-posttype Plugin, Contact Form 7.
Go to Dashboard >> plugin >> Add New >> Upload plugin.
Install and activate by clicking the Install Now button.
Section Arrangement and Reorganization
Section Arrangement and ReorganizationSection reordering essentially means rearranging the section to meet our needs. To proceed with this section, drag the section to the top or bottom of the page where you want it. When you drag any section top or bottom, the front view changes based on the customizer values.
Section re-ordering is as simple as dragging and dropping options into any order you desire.
In order to move on to Section Ordering.
Step 1 Go to Dashboard >> Appearance >> Customizing >> Theme Settings >> Section Ordering
Then, select "Demo Content Importer" and then "Run Importer."
Section Color/Font Pallette
Color/font selection is a simple process. These options are available in all sections of the customizer. It is a complete image that demonstrates the colour and font palette. You can change the colour and fonts of the headings, paragraph, and buttons with a single click.
Depending on the number of options available in that section, each individual section has the option to set the colour palette for Headings, Title/Text, Paragraph, Button Text, and Button Background.
Default Color/Font settings
* This is new feature added in the version (1.0.1)
Follow the following steps to import content using Theme Wizard
1) Go to Dashboard >> Getstarted
2) Insert your key.
Refer video for Licence key activation:
3) CLick on Wizard and then start now.
4) Install Plugins.
5)Import your Customizer and Gutenberg-based demo content.
You can use this video to configure your demo content.
Setup Homepage Template
Setup Home Page Template
To configure the Home page, follow these steps.
To set a template for a new page, navigate to the Dashboard, click on Pages, and then select Add New Page. Give the page a name, such as "Home," or any other desired label. Next, choose the "home-page" template from the dropdown menu of available template
- 2. Set the front page: Go to Setting >> Reading >> Set the front page display static page to home page
1. Setup Header Section
To proceed with the Header Section,
Follow the steps below to configure the Topbar.
Go to Navigate to the Theme Settings section within the Appearance customization options, and then select Topbar option..
2. Setup Site Identity
Follow the steps below to configure the Site Identity..
Go to Navigate to the Theme Settings section within the Appearance customization options, and then select Site Identity option..
Follow the steps below to configure the Header.
Go to Appearance >> Customize >> >> Theme Setting >>Header.
Sticky Header :
When you scroll down the page, the header navigation menus become fixed and remain at the top of the page.
Follow the steps below to configure the Menus.
Go to Dashboard >> Pages >> add new page Add an image if you want, and assign the page to that section. You can repeat this process several times to create multiple pages to allot in the same section.
For menu you need to add pages from Pages >> Add new and then add them to the Appearance >> Menus
If you want to add more pages, follow the same procedure.
You can add the menu section this way.
This allows you to create a final header with menu navigation.
2. Setup Slider Section
Follow the steps below to proceed with the slider Section..
Go to Appearance >> Customize >> Theme Settings >>Slider Settings
This is how you add the slider section.
3. About Us
To proceed with the Search Tour Section,
Go to Appearance >> Customize >> Theme Settings >> About Us
You can set up Search About Us in this manner.
4. Party Host
To proceed to the Party Host Section,
Go to Appearance >> Dashboard >> Arists >> Add New
Go to Appearance >> Customize >> Theme Settings >> Party Host
This is how you set up the Party Host section.
5. Promotion Section
To proceed with the Promotion Section,
Go to Appearance >> Customize >> Theme Settings >> Promotion Section
This way, you can configure Promotion Section.
6. Gallery Section
To proceed with the Gallery Section,
Go to Dashboard >> Gallery >> Add New
Go to Appearance >> Customize >> Theme Settings >> Gallery Section
This is how you set up the Gallery Section.
7. Party Event
To proceed with the Party Event Section
Go to Dashboard >> Tour >> Events >> Add New Event
Go to Appearance >> Customize >> Theme Settings >> Party Event
This is how you can create a Popular Tour Section.
8. Entry Passes
Follow the steps below to configure the Top Entry Passes.
Go to Appearance >> Customize >> Theme Settings >> Entry Passes
You can create Entry Passes in this manner.
Follow the steps below to proceed to the Testimonials Section.
You must first install and activate the vw-halloween-pro-posttype plugin.
In order to highlight a testimonial on the home page.
Go to Dashboard >> Testimonials >> Add New
Go to Appearance >> Customize >> Theme Settings >>Testimonial
This way, you can configure Testimonial
10. App Download
To set up the App Download, follow the steps below.
Go to Appearance >> Customize >> Theme Settings >>App Download
This way, you can configure App Download
Follow the steps below to set up the Newsletter Section.
Newsletter section you need upload and activate contact form 7 plugin.
Go to Dashboard contact >> Add New
Go to Appearance >> Customize >> Theme Settings >>Newsletter
This way, you can include the Newsletter section
12. Setup Footer Widgets
Follow the steps below to proceed to the Footer Widgets Section.
Go to Dashboard >>Appearance >> Widgets
To set up this section, follow the steps below.
- Do you want this section : Here, Enable and Disable options are provided so that If you do not wish to have this section, you can deactivate it here. Alternatively, if you would like to include this section, simply ensure that it is enabled.
- Background Color:This option allows you to set background color of this section.
- Background Image:Instead of setting background color, if you want to set background image, you can set it with the help of this option.
- Footer Heading Color: With this option, you can set the title color of this section.
- Footer Heading Font Family: With this option, you can set the title font family of this section.
- Footer Content Color: With this option, you can set the Content color of this section.
- Footer Content Font Family: With this option, you can set the Content font family of this section.
This way, you can include the Footer Widgets.