We appreciate you purchasing our WordPress theme. This article demonstrates several steps of the full configuration and management process for a WordPress website.
What is WordPress CMS?
WordPress is an open source website creation tool that uses PHP and MySQL as its foundation. It is a robust blogging platform and a totally free content management system (CMS). Using this CMS, you may create reliable online applications and websites. To manage it, you scarcely need any technological expertise or understanding. Because of its many benefits, including ease of use and flexibility, WordPress has emerged as the most popular website construction tool on the market.Learn More
What is a Wordpress Template?
A WordPress template serves as the skin for websites built using the WordPress content management system. A WordPress template is incredibly simple to setup. You may quickly modify the appearance of your WordPress website by installing a new template. A WordPress template comes with all the necessary source files and you are free to alter and expand it however you see fit.
Help and Support
Click here for support:
The template bundle that you downloaded is divided into various directories. Let's examine the contents of each folder:
-contains a screenshot of a template. Not for manufacture.
- theme -contains files for the WordPress theme
- "vw-bakery-blocks-pro" -All of the files required for the theme are in this folder.
- "license.txt" -contains license details
- "readme.txt" -provide details on the theme's image paths, font usage, and script usage.
Installing a template is a simple process.
each step of the installation The WordPress interface allows for the use of shortcodes. It facilitates a quick and comfortable process.
There are two ways to complete the installation process.
1-Using WordPress admin, install a theme.
The first step is to log in to your WordPress admin dashboard. then click on
1.Go to the Dashboard >Appearance > Themes
2. Once you are on the themes page, click on the Add New button at the top.
3. To upload a theme, click the button.
4. Browse Button Shortcodes should be selected. click the install now button after choosing your vw-bakery-blocks-pro theme.
5. Your theme will now be installed by WordPress, and you will see a success message with a link to activate it or view a live preview.
Congratulations!! Your theme has been set up successfully.
2-Install a Theme using FTP
The theme can be uploaded using FTP, which is your second installation option. To use this method, first log into your website using FTP and navigate to the wp-content/themes folder. Just extract the Total folder from the theme file you got and upload it to your server.
Next log into your WordPress site and navigate toAppearance >> Themes to activate Total.
To import content using Theme Wizard, adhere to these procedures.
1) Go to Dashboard >> Get Started
2) Insert your key.
To activate your licence key, see the video:
3) After selecting Setup Wizard, click Start Now.
4) install Plugins.
5) Import your demo content.
You can refer this video for setup your demo content
The index page with the most recent post will be visible when you access your site after activating the theme. You must now configure the home page design such that it displays the entire demo area on your front page.
Setup Home Page Template
Follow these instructions to setup Home page.
1. Create Page to set template: Go to Dashboard >> Pages >> Add New Page.
Label it "home" or anything as you wish. Then select template "home-page" from template dropdown.
- 2. Set the front page: Go to Setting -> Reading --> Set the front page display static page to home page
Once you are done with this, you can see all the demo content on front page.
Build a home page by watching the video:
In order to proceed with navigation menu.
You must incorporate pages from for menus.
Dashboard -> Pages -> Add New
To add more pages, simply follow the same procedures.
Now go the Dashboard >> Appearance >> Menus. click on the create a new menu
Here you can add the pages in the menu.
Refer to the video to configure the menu:
Creating a Blog post
- Log into your WordPress Administration Panel (Dashboard).
- Click the Posts tab.
- Click the Add New tab.
- Type in your post content. For more information on adding posts, please check the following link http://codex.wordpress.org/Posts_Add_New_SubPanel.
Create Contact Form
In order to create contact first you need to upload and activate the contact from 7 plugin.
After installation contact option will appear on the dashboard.
In order to proceed with Contact.
Go to Dashboard >> contact >> Add new
After clicking on the save button you will get the shortcode simply copy the shortcode and paste it wherever you want by using shortcode block